A Few Top 10 Faves...

So, the  other day I just started thinking about all of the many things I adore in life.  I know, I know, I have the most random posts.  I think they go from insightful to helpful and spiritual.  Sometimes they're all rolled into one.  This one falls somewhere in between I think.  

Here's some of my Top 10 favorite things in no specific order:

1.  Winter has hit and I LOVE fleece lined leggings!  Holy cow, if you don't have any, you should.  I got my last several pairs at a great local place, J.R. Criders.   These things are pretty inexpensive and they're worth every penny.  Every lady should own at least one pair! (this photo is not form J.R. Criders.  I have no idea what their actual inventory is)

http://www.jrcriders.com/index.php/ladies/clothing/ladies-bottoms.html


2.  Spiced Cider!  As soon as the leaves begin to change, this stuff is at the top of my list.  I LOVE the taste of spiced cider.  I love the feeling of that warm cup in my hand.  I usually pick up my cider at Sam's Wholesale but I adore this Cider spice by Aspen.  I also pick it up at a great local place, Cozy Corner.  It's about $4 and some change.  I usually pick a couple each time I stop in, I hate to run out of it.  It tastes like Heaven in a cup!  

http://www.cozycornerga.com


3.  I love the works of a beautiful young woman, Sarah Beth Little.  She's intelligent, charming, she loves Jesus and she has talent oozing out of her pores.  She hand designs beautiful journals and stationary.  She is also an incredible artist and can paint like nobody's business.  I have no idea where she is on her Christmas orders but the girl does amazing work.

You can email her at this email address, sarahbethlittle@gmail.com  or find her on Facebook.  
                           



4.  Here's another super talented young woman.  She's also beautiful and loves Jesus.  Her talents are limitless.  She has some beautiful personalized ceramic/pottery items.  I've also received an awesome Eucalyptus Scrub as a gift that she made.  I blogged about her before here... http://kimberleerobertson.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-true-labor-of-love.html

Here's a link to her Facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/aminorhope





5.  I'm wearing this one right now as I type.  I love the Comfort Colors line.  Their sweatshirts are so comfy.  This is my sweatshirt.  Its a bit oversized so there's room for layering.  I LOVE this!  It was monogrammed by a sweet local girl, Madi Cooley,  who does amazing work.  Her business is called Thread Design.


She also does another super cute style that I also adore! Here's the link to her Facebook page.  


6.  I don't care what time of the year it is, I love to exfoliate my skin!  It just feels so good!  I absolutely adore the Satin Facial Scrub from Young Living Essential Oils.  The Peppermint Oil makes it so refreshing!  I've also blogged about this before in more detail.  You can read that here:  http://kimberleerobertson.blogspot.com/2014/08/product-reviewrave.html


This would make an awesome stocking stuffer! 


7.  Here's another Young Living Essential Oils product.  I adore their Lip Balm!  This stuff is awesome!  It's plant based with no harsh chemicals. It repairs and moisturizes your lips!  I have all of these and love each of them!  AND they're only about $5!  You can order those here:  https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?site=US&sponsorid=1628216&enrollerid=1628216

These would also make a great stocking stuffer!


8.  Here's another of my favorite goodies...



I pick these us at Aldi!  I've bought various brands in the past and this one is by far my most favorite.  This is a fairly large tub, 24oz and around $3!  Yummy!

9.  Oh, how I love this lady!  She's a fabulous artist, she is a faithful servant of The Lord and she is just down right gifted! My girls have taken art from her for the last 6 years.  She does commissioned portraits, she teaches children & adults, she does private parties & events, she hosts ladies night out, does art camps...she is amazing.  Do have a look at some of her work.  







She's painted numerous pet photos, a prized heifer, landscapes, home places and portraits.  I highly recommend her for your next commissioned piece or for art lessons or your next private party.  You can find her Facebook page here: 

10.  AND....the last one (for now)  

This is a huge part of my life, every single day, multiple times a day...





These items are a huge part of my life! For maintaining wellness, treating ailments, promoting sleep, rubbing on, rolling on, diffusing, inhaling, ingesting...  I freshen fabrics with them, use them in cleaning and laundry products, deodorize lots of things, treat acne, make face creams and pain creams...the list is endless.  I absolutely LOVE my oils!  This kit is where it all started for me.  I've now more than tripled my collection and continue to use them for multiple reasons in my home and for the well being of my family.  I would say it was the absolute best $150 I ever spent!  

If you're curious, contact me.  I'd love to talk with you more or you can order here....


Thank you so much for reading!  I'm absolutely honored by the amount of people who stop in to see what I have to say from so many different countries around the world.  It's absolutely humbling!  



Comments

Popular Posts