Have you seen this?

In my "Oily Journey" I'm constantly on the lookout for great products that will incorporate my love of Essential Oils and meet my daily needs.  For Mother's Day I received such a beautiful, thoughtful gift from my future Daughter-in-Love!  



This sweet gift was made by a young woman that I also happen to adore.  She has some incredible items.  You can also enjoy her talents and sweet gifts.  She's a precious lady who loves The Lord and strives to give The Lord glory in all she does.  
Her page is called
Please like her page, enjoy her items and tell her I sent you! 

Let me add to my prior post.  This sweet venture is growing by leaps & bounds and giving all glory to The Lord.  Have a look at some of their items as well as a video promo for their upcoming website!  




















Comments

Popular Posts