No One Will Ever Know!

So...this could be considered a delicate matter but something we; living, breathing humans are faced with...going to the bathroom.  Call it what you will; #2, Poo-ing or something extremely less dignified  (we won't go there).  Anyway.  Most men may not be concerned with such a matter but as a lady we might be a bit more concerned with maintaining our dignity because, face it....it smells!  The inventors of Poo-pouri are absolute geniuses.  If you've ever purchased it and used it you know exactly what I'm talking about.  It's generally offered through boutiques or the like for about $10 for a 2oz of product!  Crazy right?!  Fortunately, there's another alternative.  You can make it with your essential oils for virtually nothing!  I'll be honest.  I'm a die hard Young Living Essential Oils user and 100% committed to them but the thoughts of flushing it down the toilet nearly sends me in to panic mode.  It's far to precious and costly to just flush.  In this case, I go to the GNC or some other health food store and get some cheap oils for a few dollars.  If you remember from one of my earlier posts, there is a difference in oils.  If you missed it you can catch up on your reading here...Just click this link.  You never, ever want to use cheap oils on your body and you definitely don't want to ingest them!  They are merely for scent and not for therapeutic or healing purposes.  I do urge you if you haven't, read my post that I talked about earlier.

Anyway...back to the business at hand.  This was super easy.  I got my little spray bottle at Walmart in the travel/trial size section for $1.  It's a 2oz. size.  

Here's your recipe:

3/4 tsp Rubbing Alcohol
20-30 drops of Essential Oil
Water (to fill the remainder of the bottle)

Shake & go!  That's it!



It was so fast & so easy!  When I have just a few minutes I'll make a cute little label on my Silhouette.  I intend to make one for each of my bathrooms.  I will tell you, this recipe has been tried and has been proven to be quite effective.  We'll just leave it at that!


If you try it, please let me know what you think!

Comments

I just love you!!!! Going to make some before the in laws come to visit this weekend!!
Unknown said…
I've been doing this for years! It works great :-)
Wanda, you're so sweet! Let me know what you think.
Melissa, you're going to have to share some of your tips with me! 😊

Popular Posts