L-ove Me Some Lavender!

So, confession time.  I use my mascara entirely too long.  When I finally decided to ditch the last one I was thrilled to open a new one until I actually did...

Read on...

Here's a simple tip...I think I've offered it before but it's just too good to not share again.  The opening of a new mascara tube this week reminded me how wonderful this is...


This stuff is like liquid gold! 

When I purchased this tube of mascara I thought it was the same ol' kind I always buy.  Upon whipping the wand out I was shocked to find that the brush looked like it'd been dropped in a bucket of steroids.  This was not my normal mascara.  Apparently the XL didn't mean XL lashes but an XL brush!  I immediately applied that stuff and was extremely disappointed, it was horrible!  

Anyway...on with the praise.  

After a good week of grumbling I'd realized that I hadn't added my Young living Essential Oils Lavender!  Today, I added  my normal 2 drops and voila!  The mascara itself I don't love but it's going on better.  The Lavender oil is a great item to naturally prompt stronger, longer lashes.  It will also aid in keeping bacteria at bay in your mascara tube.  



Just as an added praise, I also use Lavender:
* on cuts.  It heals them promptly and stops the bleeding
*pink eye!  Yes, I can speak from experience.  I do need to caution, don't get this in your eye.  You just want to make a ring around your entire eye, almost up to your eyebrow and completely circle your eye with the Lavender.  I applied it about 4 x's a day.  I was good as new by the 2nd day.
*rub it on your feet to relax and promote good rest
*it's awesome for menstrual cramps
*some find it awesome for zapping zits
*awesome on burns

This is not an exhausted list...this is just good stuff! 

When in doubt, get that Lavender out! 


Impressed?  I am, this is great stuff.  So maybe you're now asking yourself,
How do you get started?  You can click below or feel free to contact me.  I'd love the opportunity to sit and chat with you!  


 Click here to get started!
Select Wholesale Member (the only way to receive your 24% Discount)
My Member ID Number is 1628216 (but it should already be filled in)
Fill in all of your information
Please write down and save your pin, username & password because you will need    them in the future.
Choose the "Premium Start Living Kit". (Step 2) This is the one with the everyday oils kit, the diffuser and the start living kit.  The cost is $150.
Scroll down through the "Essential Rewards Kits" (Step 3) and click "no thank you".
Add any additional oils, products or capsules that you would like in addition to your kit if you'd like.  If you add enough to reach 190 PV you will earn the free monthly promotion. 
Check out!  Whoo Hoo, you're now officially a Young Living Member!  Now, just anxiously wait on the big brown truck to deliver your goodies!


Thanks for visiting & reading!  Please share my blog with a friend & sign up to receive notifications of new posts!  Also, please feel free to comment or ask questions. 

Comments

Popular Posts