The Stink Must Go!

I've got a personal testimony to share today.

Have you ever walked into your laundry room and it just smelled horrible, I mean like death horrible?!  This is how my laundry room smells on the days that my husband plays basketball. (Sorry Honey!)  His gym clothes are absolutely indescribable; truly, the smell is horrendous.  I've tried numerous things to get the smell out.  I've thrown in a large scoop of baking soda, rinsed with vinegar and even thrown in a dab of bleach!  On many occasions I've washed them numerous times to no avail.   Three washes later and they'd still smell pretty gross.

 
Yesterday I saw a comment from a girl that uses Young Living Essential Oil Purification in her laundry.  I love this oil!  I've used a couple of drops in a spray bottle with water to use like your regular fabric deodorizer, I've diffused it on days when I cook fish (works like a charm BTW).  We use it for sore throats and acne but never laundry.  This was something I had to try.  I'm extremely happy to report that 3 drops of YL Purification in the detergent compartment of my front loading machine was the ticket!  I washed the clothes in warm and only one wash this time.  They smell incredible!  The smell  is completely gone!  My laundry washing will never be the same, I'm 
one happy Momma!

Because I think this is pretty incredible stuff, let me share some of the other uses for this awesome stuff that's ranked as a bit of a miracle worker in our home!



Impressed?  I am, this is great stuff.  So maybe you're now asking yourself,
How do you get started?  You can click below or feel free to contact me.  I'd love the opportunity to sit and chat with you!  


 Click here to get started!
Select Wholesale Member (the only way to receive your 24% Discount)
My Member ID Number is 1628216 (but it should already be filled in)
Fill in all of your information
Please write down and save your pin, username & password because you will need    them in the future.
Choose the "Premium Start Living Kit". (Step 2) This is the one with the everyday oils kit, the diffuser and the start living kit.  The cost is $150.
Scroll down through the "Essential Rewards Kits" (Step 3) and click "no thank you".
Add any additional oils, products or capsules that you would like in addition to your kit if you'd like.  If you add enough to reach 190 PV you will earn the free monthly promotion. 
Check out!  Whoo Hoo, you're now officially a Young Living Member!  Now, just anxiously wait on the big brown truck to deliver your goodies!


Thanks for visiting & reading!  Please share my blog with a friend & sign up to receive notifications of new posts!  Also, please feel free to comment or ask questions. 

Comments

Popular Posts