Product Review*Rave!

Ok...I believe in sharing a good thing so here goes!  On my most recent order with Young Living Essential Oils I decided to throw in something a little different, Satin Facial Scrub - Mint.  Holy Cow!  This is now one of my favorite items!  


The tube is small but the stuff inside is mighty!  I used a dab smaller than a pea and found it to be just enough.  The texture is not super coarse.  I feel that the exfoliation was just right and the smell....Oh, that wonderful, refreshing smell.  Let me tell you, this is something you'll want to use in the morning because it is so refreshing.  The mint in this scrub left my skin feeling tingly and truly refreshed.  I know, I know...overkill maybe.  Absolutely not!  I highly recommend this, it's worth every penny!

If you're interested in the official write up from Young Living; here you go.

Satin Facial Scrub™ Mint is an advanced cleansing formula designed for normal skin. It cleans, nourishes, and stimulates without damaging the skin's natural pH balance. Safe, gentle ingredients help to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin for a fresher, smoother appearance. Contains MSM, antioxidant vitamins, and botanicals.

Did I mention that this stuff contains Young Living Therapeutic Grade Oils?  
Love it!

So...How do you get started?

  • Click here to get started!
  • Select Wholesale Member (the only way to receive your 24% Discount)
  • My Member ID Number is 1628216 (but it should already be filled in)
  • Fill in all of your information
  • Please write down and save your pin, username & password because you will need them in the future.
  • Choose the "Premium Start Living Kit". (Step 2) This is the one with the everyday oils kit, the diffuser and the start living kit.  The cost is $150.
  • Scroll down through the "Essential Rewards Kits" (Step 3) and click "no thank you".
  • Add any additional oils, products or capsules that you would like in addition to your kit if you'd like.  If you add enough to reach 190 PV you will earn the free monthly promotion. 
  • Check out!  Whoo Hoo, you're now officially a Young Living Member!  Now, just anxiously wait on the big brown truck to deliver your goodies!
Your membership will stay active as long as  you spend at least $50 in a calender year. You DO not have to continue to “renew” your membership…that kit was a one time deal and you will remain a member as long as you spend your $50 each year. Trust me…this will never be a problem.  The uses you will discover for your oils will absolutely amaze you!

As you're waiting on your goodies, jump online and begin learning and studying!  Look into each of the needs of your family and be ready to jump on it! 

Comments

Popular Posts