What was I supposed to do???

What was I supposed  to do?  Where was I supposed to go?  What am I supposed to pick up at the store?  I could go on & on.  These are very common questions for me as well as many others.  It's just so hard to remember things.  Chalk it up to age or a busy life...who knows.  
For me, it's very frustrating to not remember things that I should or want to.  

In my searching it seems that Rosemary has been the resounding cry. 


Rosemary is listed with this info. Medical Properties: Liver-protecting, antitumoral, anti fungal, antibacterial, anti parasitic, enhances mental clarity/concentration. Uses: Infections disease, liver conditions/hepatitis, throat/lung infection, hair loss, impaired memory/Alzheimers. 

Young Living Essential Oils states this on their blog; An energizing oil, it may be beneficial for helping to restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue.  That's what I'm talking about, more energy and restoration of mental alertness!  

This good stuff is on my next order.  Can't wait to get it and see if I have the results that many are boasting of!

Just saw this on Dr. Oz's blog so I thought I'd share.  
http://dr-oz-show.blogspot.com/2011/06/dr-oz-rosemary-essential-oil-remedies.html

If you're interested in trying this or any others, please contact me.  Perhaps you'd like to jump right on your own...

So...How do you get started?

  • Click here to get started!
  • Select Wholesale Member (the only way to receive your 24% Discount)
  • My Member ID Number is 1628216 (but it should already be filled in)
  • Fill in all of your information
  • Please write down and save your pin, username & password because you will need them in the future.
  • Choose the "Premium Start Living Kit". (Step 2) This is the one with the everyday oils kit, the diffuser and the start living kit.  The cost is $150.
  • Scroll down through the "Essential Rewards Kits" (Step 3) and click "no thank you".
  • Add any additional oils, products or capsules that you would like in addition to your kit if you'd like.  If you add enough to reach 190 PV you will earn the free monthly promotion. 
  • Check out!  Whoo Hoo, you're now officially a Young Living Member!  Now, just anxiously wait on the big brown truck to deliver your goodies!
Your membership will stay active as long as  you spend at least $50 in a calender year. You DO not have to continue to “renew” your membership…that kit was a one time deal and you will remain a member as long as you spend your $50 each year. Trust me…this will never be a problem.  The uses you will discover for your oils will absolutely amaze you!

As you're waiting on your goodies, jump online and begin learning and studying!  Look into each of the needs of your family and be ready to jump on it! 
  



Comments

Popular Posts