It never ends!

The results of my morning at the beach aren't so different from that of my friends or other believers.  My mornings always start with a cup of coffee, my Bible and a view of creation...beholding, admiring, taking it in, enjoying and being in awe of The Creator.  In my life, I realize that this view, this beauty would be impossible without The One who created it all.  I look at the ocean and see one of the reasons why He is more than worthy of my praise. Don't get me wrong, this is just one thing in the midst of millions of other things or incidents that are praise worthy.  You look at the ocean and it just goes, as far as the eye can see, no beginning and no end.  As His child, I can rejoice in knowing that the expanse of sea before me is no greater than the love He has for me!  Regardless of my shortcomings, failures and insecurities, He loves me!  That's crazy! Honestly, I wonder how...how He, a holy, perfect God could love me.  A person who fails daily, questions, falls, seeks comfort in things of the world, looks for acceptance from others and questions my own worth is still loved by The God, The Creator of ALL!  This morning, the words that comfort me and remind me of beautiful grace simply say; 
                
                   Praise the Lord.  Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, 
                             his love endures forever.  Psalm 106:1  

It almost seems too simple, too easy.  Sometimes I say to myself, that's it?!  Praise Him, Thank Him, He loves me and he always will. Yes, as His child, that's really it!  He loves me!  When I loose my way, He loves me!  When I'm acting like a spoiled brat, He loves me! When I don't see the worth in myself, He loves me!  When the world seems to be against me, He loves me!  When nothing seems to go right, He loves me!  You can throw every scenario under the sun out there; if you have trusted Him with your life, given Him your heart, seek His will and trust Him with all, you can also trust that He loves you!  Just like the ocean which seems to never end, neither does His love!






Comments

Popular Posts