It just starts with one "A-ha" moment

I just saw a news story about Young Living Essential Oils. I love the way that the heart of this mother was shown.  She had a need in her home and she sought another alternative, an alternative with no side effects, no risk of addiction and no negative consequences that might pop up years from now. 




Have a look:

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/Clip/11431755/essential-oils 

There's much to be said about essential oils.  As this piece mentions, they're definitely not new although there has been a spike in popularity.  It seems that there are many who are curious or just looking for other alternatives.  

For my family, I was looking for alternatives for back pain, menstrual issues, diagnosed chronic dry eye, hot flashes, sleeping issues, kidney stones, headaches, sore throats....and the list goes on.  In my home, we've managed to find relief for all of the issues mentioned above and many more.  

How about you...curious? Have questions? Want to know more?  Feel free to comment on this post or Click Here to visit my website. 


Comments

Popular Posts