A day in my life...

It seems that I'm often asked how I use my oils. Most people are familiar with diffusing but beyond that, there's still a bit of mystery in how to best use Young Living Essential Oils. In thinking about this question, I started thinking about how I use my oils and Young Living on a daily basis. Here we go...this is my daily usage. 
 
  • Supplements: Super C, Super B, Master Formula Hers, MultiGreens, Ningxia Red (2x's daily), Thyromin.
  • Aroma Guard Deodorant
  • Lavender around my eyes (no where near the eyes) for diagnosed chronic dry eyes.      Currently, also around the eyes & down the bridge of my nose for a yucky stye, Purification & Frankincense. 
  • Also right now because a horrible sore throat crept in Friday evening: Thieves & Oregano on the bottoms of the feet, down the spine & on the neck (diluted on the neck because if burns) and Thieves Spray in the throat
  • Lemon in my (glass) water (bottle), many bottles daily
  • Skincare: Orange Blossom Cleanser, ART Toner, Wolfberry Eye Cream, Boswellia Wrinkle Cream, Sheerlume, Satin Facial Scrub (several days a week) 
  • Lavender Body Lotion
  • I've got one child with a bit of sunburn; Lavaderm Spray
  • Pregessence Plus & Prenolone for hormones
  • Aroma bright Toothpaste & Wintergreen EO
  • I just used Relieve It with some Pain Cream on hubbys back
  • Cedarwood or Sleepessence (for sleep)
  • Cedarwood in my shampoo bottle for hair growth
  • Deep Relief for Headaches
  • Peppermint on the back of the neck to cool me off in the midst of hot flashes!
  • Daughter uses: Dragon Time, Melaleuca-Geranium Soap, ART Skincare System, Lavender & MelA on acne.
  • I've also got a child battling a kidney stone; Lemon in her water and Wintergreen on the kidney & vita flex points.
  • Thieves Cleaner - everyday and on everything! 


All of this has been in the last 24 hours And I haven't even mentioned my diffuser which I have used...

Interested in learning more...you can visit my web-site by clicking HERE.

Ready to just jump right in...click HERE.

Your thoughts, questions or comments are always welcome.  In some of my upcoming posts I'll talk more about some of the items in my daily list.

Comments

Popular Posts