Help me spread the love!

So this one is not about me, my life or Oils!  This post is dedicated to a sweet, special friend that I've watched grow from a lovely young girl to a beautiful woman.  She loves The Lord with all her heart and she's recently moved home with her sweet husband from Argentina.  She is only in the States for a few years until she and her precious hubby will return to Argentina to a life of full time ministry.  While she's here she's doing all she can to save money and get them back to where they know The Lord has called them.

In addition to her regular, day job she's selling Premier Jewelry!  This is such a sweet company, very generous and very missions minded.  For her to represent them seems like the perfect union.  

If you'd be so kind to visit her Facebook page, Like it and maybe even consider ordering or setting up a show I'd be thrilled.  She has no idea I'm doing this.  She's truly very humble and would be a bit embarrassed at all of the attention coming her direction.  So, here you go....click on this link to visit her page now.  If you're not very Facebook savvy then please feel free to contact me and I'm happy to put you in touch with her.  I pray that the sweet time you give to this matter will bring you huge blessings!  Thank you & God bless!  

Comments

Popular Posts