Let's make Fabric Softener without added chemicals!

Good morning!  This is one of my favorite recipes and probably one of the easiest and fastest to whip up...it's Fabric Softener!


I love the smell of fresh clothes, I love it when they come out of my dryer soft and without static.  I also love not spending $6 on one bottle!  Cha ching!  Not only is it fast & easy, it's so very inexpensive to make.  Before I made my first bottle, I had to go find a pretty glass bottle.  I was more than happy to make a little road trip to Hobby Lobby, one of my favorite shopping spots.  

Here's your ingredients~

*White Distilled Vinegar
*Isopropyl Alcohol
*YL Lavender Oil or any other scent you'd prefer
*Qt. Glass Bottle

Easy enough...here we go.  You'll pour the vinegar into your bottle, leaving a little room at the top for the last 2 ingredients & room for shaking.  1 teaspoon of Alcohol & 25 drops of Lavender Oil.
That's it!  Shake it up & you're ready.  You'll love this one, & it will save you tons of money!

Ready*Set*Wash

As always, if you have any questions please contact me.  Comment or share your thoughts. 

If you're interested in giving the products a try I'm happy to add to my personal order or you're welcome to got to Young Living's site. On that page you'll decide if you'd like to sign up as a "Retail Customer" or as a "Wholesale Member".  One of the great perks as a Wholesale Member is reduced shipping on all orders and a 24% discount off of Retail pricing.  In the spot that requests a 
"Sponsor ID" and "Enroller ID",  please enter 1628216.

Comments

Unknown said…
thanks, helpful information
Jenay, you're so welcome! Keep watching, I have lots of fun tidbits to share. :)

Popular Posts