Let's talk about some girly stuff!

Let's talk about something that is directed to the ladies.  Men...this is NOT for you.  If you're a man, this may be awkward.  Consider yourself warned and move away from the computer.  

I've avoided this subject publicly because it's terribly personal.  The more I talk with ladies I find that it's something that many of us are experiencing and greatly want help.

For many years I've requested help from my doctor, anything that might boost my libido.  I've been desperate for help.  In a time when marriages are failing daily, I didn't want the enemy to have even the slightest foothold in mine.  

1 Corinthians 7:1-5
Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Even with the sweetest love in our hearts, this submitting can be very difficult.  Not because we lack love but because life is busy.  We have crazy schedules, children, laundry, bills, carpool, laundry, cleaning, meetings...and the list goes on.  By the end of the day we can feel quite accomplished because our houses are clean, the task list has been completed, the children are fed & bathed and tucked away safely in bed.  One of the most important tasks that shouldn't even be considered a task is loving our husbands.  We can love with our words and feel that we're showing love by doing their laundry and making sure dinner is ready when they come home but biblically, this is very clear...we are not to deprive our spouses, this does go both ways.  If you're like me, by the end of the day you're exhausted and you feel that you have nothing left to give.  You'd much rather unwind in a nice bath or relax with a book.  All the while, we are neglecting the relationship that is most important on this earth, our relationship with our husbands.  

So, here's where the testimony comes in...
Let me tell you a little bit about this particular oil.  First of all, it smells fabulous and it's really very inexpensive.  You can drink a few drops in your water, you can diffuse it, rub a few drops on your stomach or your inner thighs.  To me, this has been an incredible, little thing that has just assisted in restoring my feelings of intimacy.  Like many women, I felt beyond repair and a bit destitute. I was very concerned because I adore my husband and felt that my lack of libido did't match the love I have for my husband, it just didn't add up to me.  I'm so pleased to find the help I needed and naturally.  

Just because this is such good stuff, let me share a bit more about Young Living Essential Oil's Orange.



  1. Place a drop in your palm, cup your hands to your nose, and inhale slowly several times for a mood-booster.
  2. Diffuse throughout your home for a fresh-and-clean smell.
  3. Use in place of Lemon in your favorite homemade cleaner to sanitize kitchen counters, bathrooms, and more!
  4. Add 4 drops of Orange to 8 oz. of water and spray areas where fungi and mildew may grow. 
  5. Apply topically to fever blisters or mouth sores.
  6. Soothe a sore throat by adding a drop to local, raw honey.
  7. May be useful for dull or oily complexions, the appearance of wrinkles, and blemishes.
  8. Add Orange to Lemon, Frankincense, Peppermint, and honey for a Homemade Cough Syrup.
  9. Apply a drop to remove sticky residue or gummy labels from jars.
  10. Add a drop to your water or hot tea for a refreshing drink.
  11. Wear as perfume, diffuse or inhale as an antidepressant
  12. Use as a toner after cleaning the skin for acne (be careful of the sun for a day or two – orange may be photosensitive)
  13.  For water retention and discomfort, especially due to radiation and chemotherapy, gently massage on feet and legs
  14. Massage, diluted if necessary, on tired muscles
  15. Revive a dull, oily complexion, in combination with Frankincense and Melaleuca
  16. Dilute and Massage on back and feet when combating fatigue
  17. Apply topically to mouth ulcers or Cankers
Back to the libido...there are lots of alternatives.  My initial thought is to try one thing.  If it doesn't work, try another.  Just like medications, not all things work the same for all people. fortunately, the Orange Oil has many uses so regardless, it will be money well spent.  Just one more option...



So there you have it!  If you have questions, always feel free to ask me.  Also, if you have tried this and want to just give a quick thumbs up, ladies everywhere will appreciate your honesty.  

After personally trying this I wanted to post an additional bit of information.  Although I found the Orange personally helpful others have not had the same results.  I want to mention that like traditional meds, things don't often work immediately.  You must give some things a solid 2 week try.  I have found that to be true in many areas that we're treating.  On the topic of the YLEO Orange Oil, I found that the Ylang Ylang gave it a bit of a boost.  I applied it the same as the Orange for a fairly immediate impact.   


If you're interested in giving the products a try I'm happy to add to my personal order or you're welcome to got to Young Living's site. (click on the words just before, "Young Living")  On that page you'll decide if you'd like to sign up as a "Retail Customer" or as a "Wholesale Member".  One of the great perks as a Wholesale Member is reduced shipping on all orders and a 24% discount off of Retail pricing.  

Comments

Popular Posts