2020

Holy cow, how did we even get here???

Well, since we've talked last our family has abandoned the neighborhood life for the country.  I mean seriously,  country life all the way!  Truly, it's glorious, with the exception of the most horrible internet known to all mankind!  We won't mention names but they know who they are.  We've discussed it and it seems that this is my reality.  No streaming.  Watching a video from any form of social media is hard.  I can live with it most days.  I wouldn't trade the gorgeous views for internet.  So, there's that.

Anyway, I have so much to fill you in on.  We've done a renovation.  So much amazing change and cows!  Yes, we have cows!  This is straight up a dream!  The cows have only been here for 3 days so this is all so new.

I have a lot to share but I wanted to just get this show rolling again and give you a little glimpse of our new norm.


This picture was the sunset on the day we closed on this place.  It was absolutely glorious and it still takes my breathe away!

We'll get into all the juicy details later!

XOXO
Kim



Comments

Popular Posts