Yep...world rockin'!





MAJOR splurge alert🌱 I won't lie, this bad boy has pretty much rocked my world! Y'all the Creme de la creme of diffusers, Seriously...the Mack Daddy of diffusers🌱 the base is made of American maple 🌱 it has a coordinating remote control with LOTS of settings 🌱 Bluetooth option for your 🎶 🌱 non-fogging glass dome 🌱 LED lighting... Ahhhh

Mommas...SERIOUSLY, you need this for Mother's Day 💗


So, for real...One of the greatest gifts I ever gave myself was the ability to choose what I used on my body and totally achieved better health in the process.  I began this journey over 3 years ago now.  The health of my entire family has improved.  Hallelujah!  In the midst of this crazy, oily journey I started receiving a paycheck from Young Living!  Crazy right?!  That one completely caught me off guard!  I was just using some crazy, amazing products; telling some friends and all the sudden I was getting money, free, unexpected money!  Y'all, I've been a Stay-at-home Mom for YEARS!  My husband has been the bread winner.  There weren't any checks coming to me for caring for my fam or doing what I did day to day.  This was a BIG occurrence in the Robertson household!  Whoa....I was getting a check and I really didn't even understand how.  Knowing what I know now, I have the ability to help others just like me who want to care for their families and be a financial blessing!  

THIS MONTH....Young Living is offering an EXTRA FREE oil during the month of May....Tangerine Essential Oil is yours when you enroll as a New Member.  I'm the least sales-ey person out there but y'all, I'd be so honored to help you along on this journey!  It's so easy....you can click HERE to begin this amazing journey for yourself and your family!  If you have questions, feel free to contact me.  I'm more than happy to assist you through the entire process.  Hey...did I mention that I also have a sweet gift for you too???  Because having you on my team would be one of the sweetest gifts ever, I'm going to thank you with my gift of $25!  I'll also send you LOTS of great literature to get you started and add you to the coolest Facebook group of oily users to inspire and help you along on your journey!  Regardless of what part of the world you're in, let's do this together!

I absolutely can't wait to hear from you!  



Comments

Popular Posts