I Promise, I really tried!

If you know me, I'm not into pot stirring or controversy.  I don't look for reasons to disprove anything but y'all, I just can't keep quiet any longer.  

When I skeptically dove into the world of essential oils in 2014, I knew very few people discussing them, let alone using them.  Honestly, I knew little to nothing about them.  I'm certain that they were popular in some places but definitely not in my circle of friends.

Now, everywhere I look, I see essential oils.  I see them advertised all over social media.  Ads come in my mailbox from major retailers.  I've seen them in chain stores and also in smaller markets.  I've even seen them at TJMaxx and Marshalls.  Now y'all, I love TJMaxx & Marshalls!!!  They are truly my go-to places for a deal on some awesome name brands at a great price.  You can find some amazing, authentic pieces at a great price but what you will not find at these places is authentic essential oils.  Alright, I know some of you are ready to throw things at me right now but please, hear me out.  Surely you know from my previous posts that I speak from my heart and I have no intention of steering you wrong or misleading you.  

Let me share a few facts with you.  

Did you know that the government offers little to no regulation on what is in an "essential oil".  A company selling/offering essential oils is only required to have 5% of the said product in their packaging!  In other words, if a bottle says "Lavender", the company is only required to put 5% Lavender in that bottle!  Shocking right?!  Does this make you as mad as it does me?!  Wait...there's more.  Because their product has a trace of what  the label says, they can label their product as 100% Pure, Organic, Natural or Therapeutic Grade!  Ok, are you frustrated yet?  What you also may not know is that these companies are not required to divulge the contents of the bottle, only what they'd wish, like Essential Oil because that's what you want to see, right?  So, what's in the other 95% of the bottle?  It can be fillers, a carrier oil, any number of toxins or artificial fragrance.  Do you know how many toxins are in an artificial fragrance alone?  Let me tell you, the number is staggering and disgusting!  The same falls true for supplements but we'll save that rant for another post.

You can read a bit of how Supplements are regulated.


      

Putting things in a pretty bottle, offering it with a coupon or a great price don't make for a great deal!   

In my research, something stood out to me and I want to share it so you can have a look for yourself.  What I learned about is a process called Seed to Seal.  

Let me show you why the Seed to Seal process is so important.  In digging deep, I learned that only one company owns their farms or is in direct partnership with other farmers that have the same integrity for the soil, the plant and the growing process.  They don't look for their plants from an outside source. They're not looking for the 'best' deal to save a buck to cut costs or increase their profit margin. 


Most people I have spoken with chose essential oils for these reasons:  

  • they feel that they're a safer alternative for their family
  • they want to assist their families in maintaining great health
  • they want natural options
  • they are concerned about the things going in or on their bodies 
  • they're striving for a more holistic lifestyle
  • they're striving to purge toxins and manmade substances from their household and lives
  • they know and agree that God made plants for our good and for our use
If any of the reasons resonate with you, please, do your research.  Just because the bottle says Essential Oils doesn't mean that it's healthy or good for you!  In the midst of my skepticism and research, I was drawn to just one company that stood head and shoulders above the rest; Young Living Essential Oils. My website has some incredible information.  Please feel free to have a look.  

Being so confident in the products I'm using in my home and on my family, I have no hesitation in sharing with my friends, new & old.  If you're looking for an oily mentor, someone who will help you learn and love your family well, someone who will partner with you and hold your hand through your journey and even let you know that you can experience incredible wellness and even support your families financial well being if you choose to do so, let's talk!  During this month of May there are so many amazing opportunities.  Young Living is offering a free bottle of Tangerine essential oil when you purchase one of their amazing Premium Starter Kit's and I have a gift for you too.  Have a look at the pic below and click HERE to get started.  Have more questions, I'm more than happy to chat with you.  Send me a comment through my blog.  I'll be notified and get in touch.  

Friends, choose well.  💗



Comments

Popular Posts