Resolution 2017 * What's Your's?


Each year we all set goals, make a resolution but how often do we really see them through??! Let's get real, the success rate is pretty slim in the resolution department.


I'm also guilty...those workouts that I plan to do, yep... eating better...that goes great until my daughter bakes (multiple times a week). Y'all know what I'm talking about. In my life, there's been only one that I've stuck with, it hasn't been forced or even difficult. It's been the shift in caring for my family better, offering safer alternatives, staying healthier than we've ever been. If you know me, you know where I'm going with this. Maybe you've made the same decision. If you have, share it here. How has your family & life changed?
So here's my challenge to you...it's completely attainable, it's so easy to stick with and by the end of 2017 you'll be super pumped!


Now, here's the real deal * YOU deserve this * your family deserves this! So often we care for others and we settle for less. NO MORE SETTLING! 12 oils (today is the LAST day for that 12th oil, Christmas Spirit...one of my all time favorites), a diffuser, literature abt YL, Ningxia Red (a super, delicious whole food supplement), samples & #community
These gems will keep you healthier by boosting immunity * you'll get rid of stinky smells * treat blemishes * support your bodies response to irritation * have more calm & better skin * support emotions * support your respiratory system * have more energy * be less stressed (who doesn't love that) * enjoy outdoor activities annoyance free * support your digestive system * breathe easier * relax more * sleep better * calm little (or big) people * say bye bye to dry, chapped, irritated skin...


So...here's where the rubber meets the road. Here's your lifeline, your personal invitation from me. THIS is your year! Leave me your email in the comment section or message me or click THIS LINK. Did I also mention that you'll be receiving some fun surprises from me!!


Want more information?  Knowledge is power and I want you to have it.  Check out my website.  There's tons of info there and if you still have questions, I'm available to answer them.  http://kimberleerobertson.marketingscents.com/


Let's do this! Let me coach you, support & encourage you! 


Here's to an awesome 2017!



Comments

Popular Posts