Cyber Monday 2015

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  Typing that out makes me want to sing!  In light of the upcoming Holiday season and in keeping with the traditions of kicking off a mega shopping season, I'd like to do the same.  The heart behind this is a bit different though.  If you're here, you're more than familiar with my love for Young Living essential oils.  Not only do we begin shopping this time of year but you may also be considering your health and making better choices.  This is where my encouragement comes in!  





Sign up as a Wholesale Member and be a part of my team!  Today and tomorrow, November 30 & December 1 (2015), you'll receive these additional bonuses with the purchase of your Premium Starter Kit.  In addition to these goodies, you'll be added to a fabulous online support network where you'll receive incredible information.  You'll also be added to my private Facebook group where you'll have the opportunity to mingle and chat with others who are on the same journey to wellness as you!

So, give yourself the gift of wellness this season.  Sign up here

Want more information about why I chose Young Living over other companies? Click here


To be added to my email list Click Here.  I won't sell your info to spammers or inundate your inbox with worthless junk, I promise.

Still have questions...you have tons of options on how to reach me.  You can message me through my blog or every other link attached to this post has an option to contact me! 



Comments

Popular Posts