Sluggish?



Have you tried En-R-Gee from Young Living Essential Oils? I love this stuff! I especially love it at 6am when I'm headed out for a run and I have absolutely no desire to go. I rub a couple drops on the back of my neck and it truly gives me what I need to hit the road.
---
It has a wonderfully unique fragrance. It's a blend of rosemary, juniper, lemongrass, nutmeg, Idaho balsam fir, clove and black pepper.
---
Use it aromatically. Diffuse it or put it on ears and back of neck. Put a couple of drops on a cotton ball and place in the air vent of the car, or dilute with V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex (another Young Living product) for a full body massage.

---

How might I describe this awesome oil...

* Long lasting energy support.
* Provides a surge of energy.
* Boosts energy and serves as a daily pick me up.
* Helps to restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue.

---

Have you tried En-R-Gee? What do you love about it?



This is just one of my many products from Young Living Essential Oils.  Interested in learning more? 
Visit my website for additional information.  {click here}

Ready to take control of your life and make some more natural choices.  Jump in here!

Comments

Popular Posts