Reviews...



Well, order number two has just arrived and I thought I should give some personal testimonies about products we're using and seeing results from.  In my order yesterday I received Oregano.  I got it specifically for a wart on Lexie's arm.  Actually, it was two small warts that have grown together to become one yucky looking oblong wart.  We put a dab on before bed last night & a dab before school this morning.  It's already getting crusty & dry.  She does smell like she's in the making of a pizza or  nice Italian dish but with only 2 doses I'm seeing change & without the smell of a chemical that is toxic and also offers many risks just breathing it.  I'm a happy Momma!

I haven't tried it yet but I've heard that Oregano works on Skin Tags, cramping, as an antibiotic.  It's also an anti-inflammatory, boosts immunity, heals cuts, scrapes & wounds.


Another item arriving yesterday was the Orange oil.  I'd go into detail about this but because I know men may also read this I'll hold off.  Ladies, if you're curious, ask me.  I'll just say it's worth the small amount of money that that bottle costs.  

We've also found that Lavender & Peppermint work incredibly well & very quickly for cramps!  This combination will also work to prevent carsickness.  What a relief in a car with two girls that take a notion to nausea with every road trip!

I love my Lavender at bedtime.  Mike can sleep at the drop of a hat; not me!  I can lay awake for hours, pondering everything from world peace to the laundry I should have put in the dryer before I went to bed.  I just rub a couple of drops on the bottom of my feet & I sleep!   This is a major praise in my life!

I've put together a pain cream which consists of several oils whipped in with some Organic Coconut Oil.  I've found it to be amazing.  I've used it on may occasions and shared it with family members, we are all in agreement, it's awesome!  I'm happy to tell you which oils I've used if you're interested. 

I'm also loving the face creams I've made; one for day and other for night.  I'm seeing a decrease in fine lines around my eyes.  Alright, lets call them as they are...crows feet!  I've had an issue with brown spots on my cheeks which I see lightening.  I never imagined I'd purchase coconut oil, let alone put it on my face, and often! This is good stuff people!  Never again will I buy expensive skin care products.  I've spent literally hundreds & hundreds of dollars on skin care.  Things to decrease lines, increase firmness, fade spots, perform a miracle (haha).  Nothing really works but I am seeing results where I've been the most skeptic & I've spent less money!  Aha...now that feels good!

Mike's blood pressure has been terribly high.  He's taking a mixture of Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint & Ocotea in a capsule twice daily.  The blood pressure is slowly & steadily decreasing & he's also seeing some weight loss!  I'm looking forward to a long life with this guy, seeing his health improve is such a blessing to me. 




I also received a bottle of Thieves cleaner in my order.   I've attached a short link to some additional information about this cleaner if you'd like to have a look.  Just click on the word "Thieves" on the line above.  I have not used this cleaner yet but plan to mix up a bottle today.  I'm really excited about this better alternative and even being able to rid my cabinet of the multitude of cleaners I'm harboring.  If you have it, let me know your thoughts.  I've heard wonderful things so far!  Reviews to come... 

Alright friends...I'm sliding out.  Oil up people, this is good stuff!  If you're interested in ordering I'm happy to add something on my next order for you at my cost.  The benefits are in "Distributor" status with a 24% discount off of retail prices.  I'm happy to help either way, just ask.  CLICK HERE to place your order and to set up your own account!

Comments

Popular Posts