madness....

Why is it so hard to remember things?!  I put things in "safe" places, I'm sure I'll remember important places, things, facts, orders...the list goes on.  If I could find my "safe" place, there's no telling what treasures, past due bills, gifts, cards or momentos I'd actually find.  Today & most days I scurry about, looking for things that I've put away.  To say it kindly & lightly, organization isn't my strong suit.! When it comes to ministry or things for the kids school, most of the time those things have a designated home, a truly safe place. 

Right now, I have a bride who wants some bags for her bridesmaids.  I've found the perfect bag that she was delighted with.  I searched high & low to find the right bag from the right company & at the right price.  The problem is that it is a new company to me.  After I set up an account with them, do you think I bothered to save them in my "Favorites" so I could easily re-visit their site & place my order?!?!  Of course not, that would be far too easy!  This is a call to change, it is making me crazy.  So...I will continue to look & resolve.  Change is good! 

Comments

Popular Posts