May your 2016 be filled with wellness & more!



I don't know about you, but as an unorganized person, I really like seasons, anniversaries and holidays. They remind me to hit the reset button. They tell me to pause or move forward or to look back at what God has done. 

I'm not a huge resolutions gal but I do need to make some thoughtful goals this year. If you're looking to make the wellness leap, consider essential oils. I'm giving you a $20 credit on your next purchase when you sign up with a Premium Starter Kit today! (Link shown below) When you sign up with us, you get a team with resources, guides, education, and a private FB group to guide you. 

You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.--
John Maxwell

Ready to embrace wellness in 2016? 

The offer of the $20 credit applied to your new YL account ends 
12/31/2015 @ Midnight EST. 

Only about 2 more hours left to take advantage of this offer!  (KR )

Happy New Year!  

Comments

Popular Posts